Welcome to Naruto Taiketsu! Expect the best RPG in your life! You are not yet logged in or REGISTERED! Do it now, because you are missing the fun of being a Shinobi.
Welcome to Naruto Taiketsu! Expect the best RPG in your life! You are not yet logged in or REGISTERED! Do it now, because you are missing the fun of being a Shinobi.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeNaruTardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gitta

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gitta
Academy Student

Male Number of posts : 1
Village : hidden
Element : mist
Registration date : 2010-01-22

Gitta Empty
PostSubject: Gitta   Gitta Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 2:09 pm

Gitta 2d1o17b

RP Name: Shuikaku Gitta

Height: 5'6ft

Personality:Gitta a calm , nice silent type of person. he the kind of guy you would see in school who seats way in the back of the class talking to no one. he the kid who would ignore others of making fun of him. people say he has no emotion whats so ever in the killing of others. he just a no emotion type of guy maybe all he need is a friend.

Nindo: When your friends are all dead. its only you in the end

Village: Villageless

Clan: None

Specialty: Snipering

Second Specialty: Crafting

Inventory:
Forest Cloak With Faded Clouds
Forest Mask
Forest Shoes

Strength: In Raiton elements

Weakness: In Katon element

Clan Based Weakness:

No Jutsu
RP Sample: -laying on a phrone state in the forest on a branch with my crossbow out-
-having me aim for the enemy neck from far range then-
-taking fire the arrow flys with a tag on it then-
-impacting the neck having smoke come out of the end-
-the arrow explodes making the skin burn-
Jutsu:
-Doing a seal then , fire dragon flame projectile-
-having my body fall of the branch shooting tons of flames to the enemy's body-
-having my body land while the flames impact the skin then-
-the flames burn the muscle then , my body moving to another area-
-having my body concealed behind a tree due to my camouflage uniform-

Jutsu List:
Kanashibari no Jutsu - Temporary Body Paralysis Technique
Karasu Bunshin no Jutsu - Crow Clone Technique
Karyuu Endan - Fire Dragon Flame Projectile
Kawarimi no Jutsu - Change of Body Stance Technique
Snipering of the Crows jutsu- A custom jutsu in which holding a seal.
able to make crows in the area. shoot massive amount of arrows to the enemy.

History: Gitta's Story part 1:
Its unsaid about what village he came from. its said at age five gitta was randomly sent to the forest with the picture of his parents and him in the middle. gitta started to walk around the forest at age 5 so lost in the world. he met a mysterious man who took him in. gitta ask what village he came from. but the man didn't tell him. the man took gitta under his wing and thought him basics. unlike regular training from the academy gitta was put into stamina training and sensory training. the unknown man would set traps in the forest so gitta can gain stamina and sensory training at the same time. later on the years past and that unknown man died of old age. gitta usually just camps out on the trees for days and days or even weeks without sleeping. it is said the birds of the forest tell him when enemy's are near by. It is said that gitta makes small crows made of clay and stashes arrows in them for an advange on the field.
Gitta's story part 2:
After the death of his sensi. gitta learned how to craft objects such as clay , grass and other natural items. he builds small weapons which camouflage in the forest and having strings in his cloak able to set them off and trick the enemy. he been doing this for years in building weapons. soon after a medical ninja came about in his life and told him. "even though you are good with your stradegy.
they will be a time where your deeply injured. so gitta took the words to wise and decided to learn the medical jutsu from this stranger.

Introduction Song: Optional
Back to top Go down

Gitta
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Naruto Creation and Registration :: Character Creation :: Character Registry-
Jump to: