Welcome to Naruto Taiketsu! Expect the best RPG in your life! You are not yet logged in or REGISTERED! Do it now, because you are missing the fun of being a Shinobi.
Welcome to Naruto Taiketsu! Expect the best RPG in your life! You are not yet logged in or REGISTERED! Do it now, because you are missing the fun of being a Shinobi.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeNaruTardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jutsu List and Rank

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sky
Missing Nin
Sky

Male Number of posts : 484
Village : Konoha
Element : Fire
Clan : Uchiha
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Character sheet
Jutsu List:

Jutsu List and Rank Empty
PostSubject: Jutsu List and Rank   Jutsu List and Rank Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 2:31 pm

Now the Jutsu List and the Ranks will be visible in the forum, You can now fill up your Jutsu List (You mush have done you character sheet) and Your Rank (The Rank Received from and Admin/Mod)
Back to top Go down
https://narutards.forumotion.net
Crust
Anbu
Crust

Male Number of posts : 257
Element : Wind
Clan : Hyuuga
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Character sheet
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu List and Rank   Jutsu List and Rank Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 2:44 pm

Question i already have my charecter sheet and my rank(gennin) akane aprove it so now what?
Back to top Go down
Sky
Missing Nin
Sky

Male Number of posts : 484
Element : Fire
Clan : Uchiha
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Character sheet
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu List and Rank   Jutsu List and Rank Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 2:47 pm

The Character Template was edited by Jped, so you would have to do another one...
Back to top Go down
https://narutards.forumotion.net
Akane
Jounin
Akane

Male Number of posts : 139
Village : Yukigakure
Element : Crystal
Warning Level : Jutsu List and Rank Green110
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Character sheet
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu List and Rank   Jutsu List and Rank Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 5:48 pm

Yes this whole system is turning into a bit of a pain but i choose Jped to take over that section because of experience over me. Although not much has happened to the section and jped seems missing right now....I suggest just fill out the sheet from what you can right now. If in the next day or so Jped does not continue work or show up I shall put in a free RP section so people are not waiting anymore without anything to do. The section will be like what some of you know at the NR forums.
I will post up a full sheet with all the stats people have been asking about (# of jutsu allowed and so on) so you can fill it out on your own and just go at it until this section gets done.

Im sorry that little progress has been made since things started but hopefully this will ease tensions about the RP section.

~Akane~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu List and Rank   Jutsu List and Rank Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jutsu List and Rank
Page 1 of 1